Dabe's Mentor application!
Usual character name: Dabe Stridrer
BYOND username: Jero1717
Discord username (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): Flourish, SimianC
Goon servers you play: Goon 2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

When I started playing back in May 2018 I was lost and confused, not knowing what was happening around me, and not knowing mentorhelp was a thing sometimes it was hard to get an understanding of why things happened or why I died, but yet at the same time the games complexity and the plenitude of things you could do amazed me, and now in the present seeing many new players go through the same thing I had once gone through I want to have a more direct way to help them really get a grasp on the game and everything it has to offer, explaining what was the purple thing that just surrounded and ate them, or why when they used the stun baton it stunned the other person instead of them.

As far as game experience goes I’ve dabbled in basically all the roles (Except clown wink), being able to answer most questions about any of the departments, as far as actual playtime goes Janitor is probably the one I have played the most, cleaning up to 4th place in the janitor xp leaderboards, having picked up tons of general game mechanics and interesting experiences along the way.

Aside from janitor I would say my most played departments are security, medical and engineering, from being able to heal basically any patient back from crit, knowing how to make some of the harder to get chemicals almost by memory, getting some fun and less seen mutations in genetics. Doing some pretty decent hellburns to get the engine up to PW levels (And beyond one time!) and making some pretty nifty contraptions with mechanics and signals, with even some experience with TermOS. I will say I’m not that experienced with being an Ai or really being an antagonist of any type which leaves some holes in my knowledge, but I will work towards getting a bit more experience with those roles to be able to help better.

In the end, one of the best parts of the game is the player interaction and helping people learn things and seeing them do them later, and getting purp would be a cool step forward in how I interact with the station and its people.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None!
Seen Dabe around. Presents themselves well and is respectable + kind. I recognize the name and have a good feeling about the idea of them being mentor. +1 from me.
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Dabe is a great dude,  who would definitely be a good mentor. You should also apply for HoS while you're at it. +1
Yeah, you'd make a good mentor. You should apply for HoS too.
Yeah, absolutely. Third-ed on the HoS recommendation. Dabe is a very fun player to be with and I have never once seen them being unfriendly or disrespectful towards ANYONE in OOC. I see them around a lot, so I think they definitely have the knowledge for it. They would make a wonderful mentor. +1.
Dabe is a fun and knowledgeable and very friendly player, and I have no doubt that they'd be a great mentor!
Absolutely yes, Dabe is always a fun and understanding player and has the patience and knowledge to be a very good mentor. Make me #4 as well in saying APPLY FOR HOS!
Judging from both my experiences in game with Dabe, as well as the well worded application, I believe they would make a fine mentor. +1
Always happy to see Dabe around the station, they're knowledgable, friendly, and always good for a laugh.
Dabe would make a great addition to the Mentor team.

Echoing what others have said, consider applying for HoS!
Positive interactions with even when I'm rouge Borg +1