Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Allow antags who are killed early come back as wraiths sometimes
Basically, the idea is that if an antagonist dies within 5-7 minutes of the round starting to something that isn't a suicide (this should probably include russian revolvers and biblefarts), then they have a chance to come back as a Wraith to take revenge on the living who wronged them. Not only would it make Wraiths a bit more common, which they really should be because they're fun, but also prevent someone's antag round from being completely ruined because the cap saw them ordering traitor stuff in maint 3 minutes into the shift and magdumped them with lethals or gets caught by some assistant and subsequently mobbed 6 minutes in after feeding off the diner NPCs (we've all been there, trust me).
I quite like this idea. The idea of "unfinished business" forcing an antag's soul back to the material realm to enact revenge, flavor-wise, is excellent.

Not only that, but the biggest thing, like you mentioned Mopcat, is to prevent an antag's round from being cut short before they really have a chance to do anything.
I think it should be a pretty low chance from round start with the percentage decreasing even more as the round progresses. I wouldn't want to see people suicide as antags round start just to play wraith honestly
I've seen admins do this recently when I observe. Solo wizard died a few minutes into the round so pali made them a wraith.
I thought this is how it already worked