Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guaranteed wraith on disaster rounds
Inspired by an admin gimmick that just happened.

On disaster rounds, or at least the void ones, why not guarantee that at least one wraith spawns?  It makes things more chaotic, it makes a popular but rare antag at least a bit more common, and it makes things a bit more dangerous, especially if everyone gathers in one place with a bunch of weapons and medicine, which is currently a bit too effective at keeping everyone alive.  It'll also provide a reason to have the chapel be the place Centcomm tells you to gather.

Now, disaster rounds are short so it might be worth having a special type of wraith with reduced cooldowns, particularly on absorb corpse, so it can do fun things faster.

Thoughts?
I support this, would be lots of fun. It also fits well into the "spooky" theme that disaster has going.
I mostly support this, the whole chapel announcement thing is kinda dumb all in all and would honestly be best removed, because trying to cross the station 20 minutes into a disaster round is a fucking nightmare.

But yes, wraith on disaster do it, it'll help make these not so repetitive and same as each other and spice disaster up a little bit
As much as I hate wraith, it would fit in really well in a disaster round.

Plus, there's surprisingly more things to worry about than a spoopy ghost.
Good idea. A wraith will now spawn on roundstart during disaster mode.