Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Remove the mutiny buff
Jesus Christ you can't do a stealthy revolution when the heads immediately know it's rev the moment someone walks past them.
While a stealthy revolution is neat to pull off once in a while, I think that a mechanic that discourages it in favor of louder rev rounds is pretty good. Ends up being more intense and less of a stomp on the revs' end in my experience, especially with the buffs revs have gotten over the last couple of months.
Can't really go loud if loyalty implants are being spammed less than ten minutes in.
With the instant speed of conversion, rev flashbangs which obliterate loyalties and convert instantly, usability of any flash as a rev flash, ability to outheal loyalty implants until surgery can be obtained, information advantage revs have over nonrevs, and maybe even the newish rev sign... you kind of can.
Rev flashbangs break loyalty implants but don't convert anyone who was implanted, unless that's been recently changed.
If I'm not mistaken, they stun/disorient like regular flashbangs, so you can mop up with a flash. You can also just activate two in quick succession.

I also just remembered that revheads can buy EMPs cheap, too, which are pretty effective against security officers.

Overall, with the latest item updates, they've gotten some good tools for area conversion/control, counter to the loyalty-spamming strategies.
i'm likely changing mutiny to proc when a head witnesses revolutionary violence instead of the proximity check on the life loop interval
Sounds like a good change