Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Enter job here" traitor item
Don't listen to jeb, the suicide vest is a really good idea of course you will probably be stoped by one vigilante or you can use it to make threats and form very hot situations. This is a great idea, All the gimmicks you can do. It will get old fast, I say have it be a temp item, and also have it as a syndie item just to give them alittle more punch, and fear when encountered.
icarus Wrote:
MrMaples Wrote:A lot of these ideas are extremely OP and just result in easy kills Some of these sound WAYYY better then the cyalume sabre, A flash that lets you teleport people anywhere? A incurrable disease that could easily Kill the entire station with absolute stealth.

I think what we need are more fun traitor items, ones in which we can run silly gimmicks.

For example, Santa costume(7) - Gives the user a santa costume with a bag and a gift, Similar to the artistic toolbox you can grab and click people into the bag however, it doesn't kill them just stores them in the bag. The gift contains a elf version of gnome chompski, but when thrown at someone it knocks them over Probably for a duration a little less then stun gloves.

or even better, a Santa's Bag at 10 telecrystals that, every 30 seconds/a minute, spawns a random item from the list. The item can be anything from shoes to a c-saber to an activated pipe bomb, so it can be be incredibly dangerous but at the same time incredibly rewarding

A better idea: Santa's bag has a right click option to dispense either a naughty or nice present.

Nice presents are mostly toys from the vending machines, random sodas, and maybe a couple varieties of healing patches.

Naughty presents are coal, which can either be thrown to cause a tiny(1x1? 2x2?) fire, or used as a blunt weapon. People hit directly be coal, either thrown or in hand, turn soot black and need to use a shower to wash it off.

For added fun, maybe after having soot on you for a while, you develop black lung and cough a lot.
As I was just spewing crap into IRC, Security and Head of Security late-joining traitors should have flavor items because, well, you're never going to see them!

A cannon that automatically cuffs people you shoot? Cuffs that you throw and return to your hand? I have no idea! The possibility is so rare that they should have something utterly ridiculous to summon into their backpacks.
An assistant or all-traitor item that spawns you a fedora, MLP shirt, fingerless gloves, and a neckbeard that causes you to stun or blind anyone within 2-3 tiles of you whenever you wear the full suit at the cost of you moving a bit slower, having no pockets, and being a fucking disgusting piece of shit
icarus Wrote:An assistant or all-traitor item that spawns you a fedora, MLP shirt, fingerless gloves, and a neckbeard that causes you to stun or blind anyone within 2-3 tiles of you whenever you wear the full suit at the cost of you moving a bit slower, having no pockets, and being a fucking disgusting piece of shit
MLP Shit will NEVER be implemented, sarcastically or not. Shut up, go die. Thank you.
APARTHEID Wrote:As I was just spewing crap into IRC, Security and Head of Security late-joining traitors should have flavor items because, well, you're never going to see them!

A cannon that automatically cuffs people you shoot? Cuffs that you throw and return to your hand? I have no idea! The possibility is so rare that they should have something utterly ridiculous to summon into their backpacks.

since their victims will be going nuts screaming about shitsecurity, an injector that gives the victim a bad case of The Serious
Stupid punny traitor item idea for chef.

A pea shooter. Literally shoots frozen peas.
I always thought it would be funny to have a very expensive emag-like traitor item whose sole purpose was to break things. It would only work on things that the emag can't affect, but it makes them incredibly unuseful or annoying to use. Swipe it on the QM computer to add a very cheap crate full of vuvuzelas to the list, hit a mail chute and it starts sucking nearby people and items in and mailing them to random departments, use it on buttbots and they become able to talk over and hear the radio, use it on shoes to make them randomly trip the wearer...the possibilities are endless.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:use it on buttbots and they become able to talk over and hear the radio,

this really should be what EMPs do to them

imagine if you could do the same for an emagged amusing duck and make it play its jingle over the radio, oh man
I'm pretty sure buttbots stopped being able to talk on the radio when the Recursive Butt incident hit the station.
For ten telecrystals, let the detective spawn a batman suit. The suit would let him punch with super strength (And make cheesy cartoon POW, and WHACK noises), and give him a set of batarangs, which actually never return to the user.
Syndicate buttbot arm (roboticist): Like having 5 different emagged station bots in one, except it also leaves the traitor alone. While the entire crew is focused chasing and killing it, you can go anywhere (and if people see you with a weapon they'll just assume you're trying to help kill the buttbot.) Of course, you might want a new identity if you are the only roboticist.
thank god none of you are coders
Nubcake Wrote:thank god none of you are coders
That
Captain/HoP should get a Bottle of Animal Stuff, spray on a person to make the cats, George, Remy, Monkeys, lions, space bears, and space pigs all go berserk and mob the person to death.