Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Deluxe Mime Slave Implant
Turns the victim into a permanent mime slave

They will then been forced to dramatically act out your emotional responses on your behalf because you’re to dead inside to feel empathy for the person you just turned into a mime

I guess you can give them other orders to

The important thing is that they’re a mime now ok?

Alternative uses welcome

Clown traitor item
I add to that idea,...

For one - same cost as a deluxe mindslave implant.

Secondly - sticking mime suit - no way to get it off - thus also NO INTERNALS ever.

Thirdly - MIME ABILITIES - How cool would a psychic MIME be? One that can summon walls by doing typical MIME gestures?
You know - some cool MIME abilties to really drive home that dangerous and creepy MIME feeling.

Some flavortext to add to the MIME abilities would also be sweet.

Like these perhaps?

-[NAME] reaches out with its hands and feels the invisible wall in front slowly materializing itself.
(Spawns one random chem-infused wall or window in front of the Mime.)
(Cooldown: 90 seconds)

-[NAME] waves frantically at [TARGET NAME] as if to coomunicate a 'goodbye' , strangely enough the [TARGET NAME] vanishes into thin air.
(Makes the target invisible and stunned for half a minute - also teleports the target into one random departement on the station.)
(Cooldown: 150 seconds)

-[NAME] pets the head of its invisible pet. The pet wants to say 'hello' and decides to materialize into our reality.
(Spawns forth a random Traitor Sponge-Capsule critter for two minutes.)
(Cooldown: 300 seconds)

-[NAME] emanates an aura of peace and prosperity. Though the sticky mask is glued to its face - the shit-eating-grin can be felt by just looking at this Mime creature.
(Everyone except the Mime itself and the Clown who mindslaved the person into this psychic-mime will get dosed with pure love [switching people to help intent] if one stays close to the mime in question. This aura remains for twenty seconds.)
(Cooldown: 90 seconds)

I feel like JUST making a muted deluxe mindslave implant is a bit boring by itself.