HoS Application.
Usual character name: Dante Kynnyrrem
BYOND username: FinnKWeismann
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Finn Kynnyrrem#6131
Recommended by (if applicable): Myself
Goon servers you play:
Goonstation RP

Reason for application: 
I wanted to experience a new kind of RP on goon, I have recently gotten into Detective again and I usualy am the only or one of the two sec on the server so I wanted to do a more hardcore type of roleplay more on the NT patriotism.

Security experience (300 word minimum):
I have experience in other games and on goon, if you will take this into account I was the ex-director of Ethics Committee in gmod SCP RP - Werewolf gaming. The whole premise of the job was keeping the station true to its status quoe even though it was called Ethics Committee we oversaw the 05's power (even if it was a bit bullshit) and had to make a lot of important security relation decisions aswell. On goon I have been a detective for a while, solving deaths and dying myself to the culprit. I have aided and saved capitans, people and I think I have a pretty good ghasp of being part of the NT Security crew.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?
    Give the antags some breathing room, let them RP and set a stage for chaos so you can bust them or fail later. Its more fun that way
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
    When i was a detective chasing down a changeling me and the cap thought it was one of the miners until we got into a fight with someone who didn't want theyr blood taken then we got suspicious but i walkin pas maintinance saw a broken door and by destiny i scanned the door and there it was the ling's fingerprints i go to maintinance and open a door that ejects trash through the airlock and i see him, with a body I get my guy and tell him to back away form the body I check it a few times and tell him to draw his blood into a syringe cause we told everyone to check eatchother so he draws his blood and comes close to me, he stabs me with neurotoxin and I fall, and then I become one with the ling I had to keep up my act as the detective cause the ling swiched to me and gave control to me, I was really good on hiding the fact that I was a ling. Gave a "NT official" a good shouting speech about how I want this piece of metal to be safe. Then after a while the same "NT Official" gets poisoned by someone else so quickly grab her and suck 'er DNA but then a miner finds me and well... it all goes downhill from there.
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
    I don't know really i don't see people play sec too often i would recomend as in the first quesiton to give antags a chance to set the stage for theyr shenanigans.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
    When a sec team is present someone leads the team or we all do our own things but when you are the only sec, you are a target to alot of people and a valuable ally to most too.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
    Oh great NanoTrasen! You bring duty! You bring order! You bring justice to the clown in the corner! Save us from this insanity! I think i threw up LSD again! Hahahaha! (Sorry im really bad with this)
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
    I always wanted to turn a team of sec into roman legionares callin the capitan they'r emperor and the AI the holy spirit
  • Draw a picture!
    Haha! No.
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
A quick glance tells that your security experience isn't 300 words, and a quick plug into a blank word doc confirms that it is 118. Along with word count I would also say that in general from your app, I don't think you have the proper experience for the job, especially not for RP, which holds to an even higher standard. As well, I would say that your former position on a Gmod server perhaps isn't the most relevant thing.

I don't really play on the RP server except for once in a blue moon, so I'll hold off voting on this, but I figured I would mention these things.
Hi, as mentioned, the security experience portion requires 300 words (not including the answers to the questions). Please edit your post or make a new thread to fulfill that requirement. I will be locking this thread until then.