Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Add one or two hardmode traitors for blob rounds
Sometimes there is a really great unstoppable blob and it's a challenge for the crew to fight it even if they are working together.

Usually blobs get kind of stomped though. There's been a couple of rounds recently with a few hardmode traitors thrown in and I like that. Maybe try adding a few hardmode traitors whose goal it is to help the blobs for a little bit? Some organisation that considers blobs to be an endangered species? 

There's a lot of things that blobs can't do much about; if there were some human baddies they could really throw a wrench into things. A lot of the time weapons are handed out to everyone on blob rounds; flamethrowers mass produced, phasers bought, sometimes even egun scanned and printed. Human baddies would add some risk to that.
sure!
I've always felt that one of the major weaknesses of blobs is their total inability to subvert the AI.
Im always up for more chaos.
Yes please. I think this could really help blobs out. I'm all for a syndicate blob alliance.
Agreed. Mixed rounds with blob are the best blob rounds
I totally agree. Makes it more fun - way more fun. But one should be careful that the Traitors do not pack Micro-bombs or Macro-bombs or Csabers. I can easily see that ran into the wall pretty fast.
The suggestion is to add hardmode traitors, not actual traitors, so they can't get those things anyway. I support, would make blob more interesting.
(02-29-2020, 01:56 PM)Trustworthy Wrote: The suggestion is to add hardmode traitors, not actual traitors, so they can't get those things anyway. I support, would make blob more interesting.

Oh yeah - I forgot. XD