Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Science Wizard Cape Dispenser
It's no secret that a lot of the science based roles such as Genetics or... just Scientist tend to spend a lot of time doing "Nerdy Black Magic" in their "Evil Smelly Dungeons of Science" so I think that there should be a new fabricator that dumps out Nerd Tech Tree (Chemistry, Toxins, Genetics, etc.) x Wizard fan-con outfits (And maybe lair decorations) to be used for bumping up the self awareness and humor of the overall cave gremlin type roles.

I'm willing to help with spriting but I'm not very good at starting from scratch on one piece, let alone a store's worth and if anyone else thinks this would be a good idea, I'd like to ask you to join on and help make some new Wizard. I would hope for it to function similarly to the clothing vendors near the crew quarters in that they're just some extra cosmetic fun big grin

P.S. I think it should cost money to discourage any potential person getting bored and just flinging clothes everywhere, at least make em earn the right to their local janitor's ire