Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[QoL/Feature] Silverware QoL and Plastic Silverware Visual Updates (Finalized)
Heart 
You can now activate silverware in-hand to change their orientation without having to throw them  (*^‿^*)

Plastic silverware have gotten a visual update and can now be bought in bulk in the form of little plastic packages manufactured in the depths of hell! :D

Packaged plastic silverware:
[Image: 9tYdi5Y.png]

Premium plastic silverware:
[Image: AgDbcZX.png]

Pull Request: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation-2020/pull/37

DMI: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G_nNtn...hIhhZZP_aq
These look edible and delicious. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.
I like the sprites but they almost seem too appealing to be a discount Dan's product. they look like something super nice and pleasant like I might get in a party supplies pack from a significantly more reputable establishment, like wal mart or the dollar store.

maybe as a premium option that exists along the current option?
Implying discount dan's doesn't fucking own walmart in 2053
These are the platonic ideal of plasticware.
the only thing about this that isn't my favorite thing about this is that there isn't a purple one

seriously though these look great! i like how the art makes it look 'shiny' like plasticware does.
They look like they are made out of hard candy, I don't think the shine should be there at all.
The shine makes them authentically plastic compared to the other materials in-game though
I'm lookin at a plastic fork right now, and I can tell you it does shine.
(02-28-2020, 10:11 AM)Azungar Wrote: They look like they are made out of hard candy, I don't think the shine should be there at all.

I think it's more the color than the sheen. Those are some bright plastics. Good for a party pack, but default would be a utilitarian white. 

Plastic ought to be a material though. Between these and the crew figures we have enough stuff made from it
(02-28-2020, 06:42 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 10:11 AM)Azungar Wrote: They look like they are made out of hard candy, I don't think the shine should be there at all.

I think it's more the color than the sheen. Those are some bright plastics. Good for a party pack, but default would be a utilitarian white. 

Plastic ought to be a material though. Between these and the crew figures we have enough stuff made from it

im working on a cheaper shittier version atm