Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major AI - Camera View Static
A traitor blew up my core but without destroying me completely. Here is the bug now - whenever I try to return to my mainframe or the remaining AI shell - a permanent screen of static will appear. Even when leaving the shell or tracking someone...I was even able to float around with the AI eye as the static still occupied the background. Progress bars filling up where noticeable in that state.

Here the chain of events:
-Traitor blew up core (I had 15% HP) remaining.
-Cameras near core also gone.
-Return to mainframe --> Permanent static - even when leaving mainframe.
-Restarting the game --> fixes permanent static (only when not still in Mainframe. If one is still in the Mainframe while restarting the game the static will remain.)
-Enter AI shell --> Permanent static but seemingly control over the shell still.
-Restarting the game --> fixes the permanent static and now I am able to see my AI shell and control it like usually. This is in difference to the Mainframe which keeps the static when inside and restarting the game.
-Leaving AI shell and re-entering the AI shell or Mainframe re-intruduces that bug.

Now dropping down some pictures of that round and the events occuring.

[Image: u4OQr6C.png]
Blown up AI upload core.

[Image: 34bAeuL.png]
AI Shell 04 still intact.

[Image: guAwxlr.png]
New AI core placement on the bridge with cameras nearby.

[Image: 8HqbvEB.png]
Permanent static when entering the mainframe. Static remaining even when leaving the mainframe and tracking someone for example. Static will only disappear when no longer in mainframe while restarting the game.

[Image: lrRTDCU.png]
Permanent static appearing when entering AI shell 04.

[Image: BW34yjx.png]
Restarting the game while inside AI shell 04 fixes the permanent static and makes it possible to control it normally.

Sadly I had no borg shell to test out the other possible complications.