Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Nerf poisoned scalpel or pancuronium
Pretty much all methods to instantly inject bad chems are traitor items. Scalpel only injects 5 though; which isn't usually too bad. Most chems with only 5u don't hurt so much. If they do, they generally take a bit of work to make or come from a poison bottle which I'm fine with. 

I'm not really fine with pancuronium scalpels though. They kind of suck. It's pretty easy to get pancuronium from the same place you can grab a scalpel, and one poke with that stuns you for 30 seconds and you don't get much of a chance to do anything about it. 

I wouldn't mind if pancuronium was removed from medical dispensers. I've really only seen it used for scalpels. I'm okay with pancuronium from medibots; it's not a fun way to go, but it makes you keep an eye on those bots following you around.
Suggestion - Every time someone dips a scalpel in pancuronium, a station wide announcement pops up calling out said person, with big arrows pointing at them with the word "Nerd" over their head while confetti sprays everywhere
worth mentioning that the kuru effective amount was raised to like 5.1 for exactly this reason. still takes 2 pokes for it to take effect, but a similar solution might be good