Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Floating Text - AI eye
As you can see - while no intercom is active and the chat is not displaying the message - the mere fact that I as an AI eye am standing next to someone will let me see their spoken text.
[Image: ehccFAH.png]
Yeah, I've seen that too.
I kinda want to say feature since someone suggested once that the AI should be able to read lips, and this effectively does that.
(02-22-2020, 03:20 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I kinda want to say feature since someone suggested once that the AI should be able to read lips, and this effectively does that.

Yes, but there's no counter, which made the idea more balanced imo.
I also think this should be a feature, because lip reading, but make it so it only works when their face isn't hidden. I.e. wear a fake moustache to stop the AI eavesdropping.
The problem with it being a "feature" is that you can actually see the floating text even when the camera is cut.
Semi-Feature!

yeah maybe some sort of way to fix the things that make no sense if possible?
This also auto translates martian ambassadors speech.
(02-23-2020, 01:39 AM)medsal15 Wrote: This also auto translates martian ambassadors speech.

All points that were utterred right until now seem to indicate that there is unintentioned behaviour regarding the floating text and the AI Eye. For the shells I do not think it is half as bad...but like from the Eye - yeah...it is...bad,... :/
Fixed, hopefully for real this time.