Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Chaplains should be able to punch wraiths all the time
Essentially, I think it'd be neat if the chaplain was always able to punch/biblewhack a wraith, even when it's intangible - as long as they can see it. It can be tough to deal with a wraith if the crew isn't helping, and as the chaplain already has some wraith fighting powers I think it'd be an interesting change for wraiths to reeeeallly need to actively avoid chaplains for fear of them getting an ectoeye or imager to really hunt them.

Let me know what you think!
I think this would be really funny, a chaplain trying to body slam a wraith is the ideal ghost imo
Chaplain is already the supreme valid hunter with all of their benefits vs vamps and wizards, and a self heal. Does it really need more of a buff in that regard?
(02-26-2020, 12:10 PM)moistgrandmas42 Wrote: Chaplain is already the supreme valid hunter with all of their benefits vs vamps and wizards, and a self heal. Does it really need more of a buff in that regard?

Might as well keep it consistent.
Maybe they can see random ghosts, and wraiths show up as just another ghost, and they can bodyslam *any* ghost they see.
(02-26-2020, 12:10 PM)moistgrandmas42 Wrote: Chaplain is already the supreme valid hunter with all of their benefits vs vamps and wizards, and a self heal. Does it really need more of a buff in that regard?

To be fair

Fuck Wraiths.

And their basically invincible bullshit.

Having SOMETHING as a counter would be nice.
(02-26-2020, 09:21 PM)Technature Wrote:

To be fair

Fuck Wraiths.

And their basically invincible bullshit.

Having SOMETHING as a counter would be nice.

That's pretty much how I was looking at it. If they don't reveal themselves or hover over salt, they can hassle people with borderline impunity. I know the chaplain is already very strong against other supernatural enemies - but as Kiki says, it'd be thematically appropriate, and I don't think it'd suit any other standard role better.