Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give lubed tiles a slight sheen
Space lube, pretty good. Fun to use, not really fun to slip on. 

If someone's chasing you and you lube a tile, they're going to drop whatever they want to whack you with and you get to whack them with it. There's not really a good defense to this; if you have something like a stun baton you have plenty of time to give them a prod.

I think if the tiles had a slight difference in appearance it would make this a lot more fair; give people a chance to notice and adjust. I'm thinking of how water used to look on tiles; IIRC it had a sheen that faded in every couple of seconds. I think this would look good for lube.
If you use normal space-lube the lube is visible. The feature of advanced space-lube is in essence to be not visible. Still it does not remain forever and if you are chasing someone you can see them spraying the ground if you are attentive. Following their exact steps will also ensure that you do NOT slip.

I think the way it currently is in-game is fine and should stay that way.
People dont seem to use the good lube that much anymore. Probably because it wears off.
(02-20-2020, 10:25 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: People dont seem to use the good lube that much anymore. Probably because it wears off.

The good lube?
Hurt lube, advanced lube, the killer lube. Whatever you want to call it.