Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clutter Placement Rework CogMap1 Bar-Area
Greetings fellow stationeers! Perhaps you fans of good swedish cuisine have noticed some tired-out chefs lately! Bork! Bork! Bork!
I must inform you that to my greatest displeasure - any round on CogMap1 as the Chef is starting off by me cleaning the tables and the bar-clutter.
Most of the enjoyment as Chef and Bartender orriginates from decorating the bar yourself but to do so the standardized clutter has to be removed every-time-you-try-to-do-so.

Perhaps it is just my own humble opinion but I would rather like to see the clutter on the large table next to the kitchen being removed (except candles, condiments and matchsticks) and the bar-desk also being cleared up (except for condiments, darts and of course the ash-tray) . The clutter items removed could easily be packed up in a crate and moved behind the bar-area, where most of the preparation is done anyway. smile
I agree. Work spaces should be kept clean and clear by default
Absolutely agree, whenever I wanted to make a bar display on cog1 the space on the table felt very limited to me.
Yes please. I believe every map should have a desk clutter rework
When no chef is using the table it's nice to keep stuff on the table just so you don't have a big almost empty looking table.

There could be some kind of tablecloth mechanic that allows you to drag everything on the connected tables onto your tile by interacting in some way with the tablecloth, pulling everything toward you with everything ready to be crated. And the bar 2x3 tables could spawn with one.

Edit : Wasn't this (tableclothes) proposed before ? Having some déjà vu feeling.
I am all for clean workspaces