Poll: Should the ling be able to DNA sting a beaker or drink?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Give the ling new tools of confusion!)
92.31%
12 92.31%
No (ling stinks!)
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Sting - Drink/ Container behaviour
Currently the difference between stable mutagen + blood and the changeling DNA sting lies in the fact that lings can convert monkeys into humans.
But that is not the thing that interests me - just pointing that out to state the current state of affairs.

Here we go - the idea incorperates lings being able to DNA sting a beaker or drink so that they could go around injecting food or even bar-drinks with their menacing ability to spread confusion aboard the station.
What better way to lead sec astray than receiving radio calls that the identified ling is in several different departements at once?

Mind that the cooldown should stay the same.
Sure might as well. I think the ling should be able to use its sting like a syringe and able to inject the DNA, LSD, and Neuro sting into food and glasses
I like it, and Kiki beat me to the punch - hitting food with it could be a fun way to pin blame on a chef or just overall trap people with surprise poisons, much like doing it to drinks could do with bartender.
Honestly the closer we make changelings to the mush in the game MUSH the happier I am. In that game you can mess with peoples food and stuff to infect them. Wish that game caught on better or like wasnt a browser game with a stamina system.
The more paranoia the better
I've made this into a patch

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=13891