Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugz
While you're getting ripped you can drag yourself onto a segway, and I bet that you can also move inside things too. You still can't move after doing this until the animation is done, but still.

One time I did this and flushed myself down disposals, and I got this message;

Chef Buttes has been hit by the dummy.

I looked around but didn't see anything, dunno what that was.

Also, syndicate implants are invisible and can't be picked up or used - but you can still drag them around and right click them to see them.
You can also pick items up when working out but they are invisible.
To chip in I saw a hulk punch someone off the weights earlier, they went flying as usual but kept hovering up and down in midair for the duration of the workout, before realizing they were supposed to be flopped to the floor.
You can also work out at all three benches at once if you get a spotter to pull you off it and to the other ones
more stuff;

If you put a solid object next to a window with a grille behind it, you are able to kick the grille without removing the window.

This one isn't really a bug, but w/e - Some of the descriptions of the lockers are wrong. A lot of them say they are immobile but you can still move them. The only one that says it's immobile and is correct is the fridge.