Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
Bring back poo (serious)
it’s funny and mechanically interesting. There is nothing like taking a shit on your enemy’s corpse.
yeah, no.
(02-17-2020, 08:02 AM)OMJ Wrote: it’s funny and mechanically interesting. There is nothing like taking a shit on your enemy’s corpse.
yes bring back poo 2020, Poo Grenades+Poo Smoke with it.
Poo for the new generation
There is nothing funnier than shitting in your hand, throwing it at someone, and having it slip them while you steal their baton
no
Ground floor
poo was removed for no reason, why not bring it back on just ass day to see what’d happen? I will bet a 6 month ban that poo will be positively received.
No.
It inherently leads to issues with rule 4.
No. No. Very no.
I never got around to see poo in-game. First off I wonder why all these negative opinions are attributed to it and secondly I would vote for impementing it back into the game; just to see what it is.
Also...finding out how to make the janitors life a living hell is also very fun.
we have enough stuff to make janitors lives hell, we dont need poo please
Although I have never seen poo myself, I've heard to enough to know that it turned the station into a living hell for everyone.
(02-17-2020, 08:50 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Although I have never seen poo myself, I've heard to enough to know that it turned the station into a living hell for everyone.

How delbillitating could a chem like poo truly be? It more sounds like something people slip on akin to vomit - so...unless there is a big difference between poo and vomit...well why not bring it back?
You can vomit somewhere by eating tons of crap and you can probably poop somewhere you want do.
I could just imagine it being fun - farting the whole time to then get a low-chance of pooping in your pants and onto the floor. Sounds like a very-clown thing to do.
Imagine that you're trying to convince someone to play Space Station 13. They're on the fence about it. You tell them all the cool features and stories that this game lets them experience. They get more interested. You tell them about the dedicated fart button and the very common user of it, and they get a bit apprehensive, then nod in understanding when you explain that it's been a sort of running joke for years and nobody really takes it seriously.

Then you tell them that you can fling poo at one another, stain everything brown, that it's a very potent weapon, and that you force other people to eat it against their will, etc.

Which do you think is the more likely response from this Normal Person who is somewhat interested in the game?

1. "Heck yeah, I've always wanted to try Scat Station 13!"

2. "Uh, no thanks."

If any sane person who has never played this game before would choose option 1, they are probably the sort of individual who wouldn't be good or productive for this community.