Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expanded Prize Drop Table
I've been working with prize modules and collecting hordes of prizes in the hopes that something incredibly rare will drop. I'm convinced that the few items that do drop are the only things on the list. I think we should have a much bigger prize drop list with all sorts of interesting goodies or alternative versions of other items!

Here's a couple of things that might be fun to drop:
+ Figurines
+ Toy Vehicles (wind up/remote/hot wheels whatever)
+ Toy Csabers with hilt variants (Can we take them apart and swap blades, handles, batteries, unique sound parts?)
+ A darksaber style Csaber. We need more really rare blade colors! Maybe we can get double bladed ones too?
+ Nerf/Cap guns that imitate real weapons (Can the nerf darts have RNG if they stick to people or walls?)
+ Dice (different colors and various sizes! Whoo!)
+ Specialty coins 
+ Stickers/postal stamps/rubber stamps with cool patterns
+ Pens/Markers/Pencils (different colors, perhaps different functions like different color laser pens? Or different clicking noises?)
+ Plush toys
+ Action figures! (Maybe gundam style mechs that come in parts so you can assemble them?)
+ More lighters/joke lighters (Maybe pipes or other things we can smoke with?
+ Fake cigarettes? (Maybe they have unique colors or never run out or have unique designs or smoke patterns)
+ Change blinker beacons to tiny flashing lights that can be toggled on or off (also, they act like real beacons. When I amass a pile of them, Noot gets a huge list of beacons to teleport to haha)
+ Small novelty clothing items (hats, gloves, masks, ascots or ties, cool wigs, etc)
+ Face paint kits (like at carnivals and festivals and stuff, but each one gives you a different design!)
+ Balloons
+ Change space tickets to Honkbucks (they should look ridiculous, too. Maybe they have a special purpose if you get enough? Like collecting tickets at Chuck-E-Cheese? Regular space tickets just act like credits to my knowledge.)
+ Snacks/Candy
+ Tiny instruments (kazoos, flutes, triangles, cowbells, etc)
+ Miniature furniture
+ Snow globes of the different maps or locations!
+ Bouncy rubber balls
+ Sticky slap hand things (like gloves, but more comical I guess. Maybe it sticks to them sometimes, too?)
+ Foam melee weapons

I spent like two rounds rotating between dropping and sorting prizes and writing this list. Asked a few people for input, stuff like that. I feel like this is enough things, but if you have any ideas for other things that could drop, please leave a comment!
I like it. I'm imagining a revolver that when you pull the trigger has a lighter come out of the tip.
  • Live Goldfish
  • Inflatable toys (Beachballs, hammers, Green Aliens)
  • Whoopie Cushions
  • Joy Buzzers
  • Wearable glowsticks
They should let us make recorders and play songs like this.

https://youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk

THEY DO MOVE IN HERDS
Yes, please make it happen

Actually in my opinion arcades should have the same list of rewards as amusing duck eggs

I was messing with prize vendor module too and I was a bit disappointed that I was receiving nothing really interesting except toy swords
I love the prizelist, and most of them don't even need new sprites! Good idea all around.

Edit: To be clear, I mean the proposed prizelist, not the current one!
On top of Toy Sword customization, Noot suggested it would be cool if you could use some of these toy parts on actual Csabers, too. That sounds pretty rad to me, too.