HoS application
Usual Character Name: Porter Chauvin/Andres Oneal
BYOND Username: DrPastah
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: All summer

Reason for Application (300 word minimum): Main reason I want to become to HoS so we could have some proper security procedures. For instance if someone does something really horrible in the station they get 10 min but can get early release if they choose to pay the fine. I'm mainly interesting in managing fines.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): Played for the past 2-3 years on and off. I play a pretty mean detective on getting evidence. I don't try to overpunish unless it is constant from the same person. I learned from many mistakes during the past couple of years of playing.

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): Needs better maintenance exits. However the layers of doors is wonderful since if someone decides to walk in, then they don't have complete physical access to half of the brig. The brig has great time waster gadgets now (virtual goggles + games).

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Green Ogre Hollywood Jackpot Series

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Cannot even remember them. Probably from experimenting with bombs when we didn't have test rooms or virtual reality.
i think you missed the second zero on the word counts