Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
allow people to spawn with little personalised flavour items
so idk maybe this is dumb? but i know another server that has something like this, where you can post in a forum thread or something with the name of ur item, the description you want, maybe supply a sprite, and tell what item its supposed to be based off of and then whenever you spawn into the game, itll be in your backpack. 

idk, it obviously wouldnt be allowed to be anything gamebreaking or anything, no "i want power gloves in my backpack at roundstart called 'palpatine pummelers' please" but it could be nice to give people little bits of flavour for their characters they play a whole bunch. 

and itd be easy enough to code too, i think, i could even make a patch for the framework of this if a coder decides "yeah i want to handle putting peoples requests for little flavour items into the game"

idk any thoughts questions concerns or whatever? please let me know
otherwise ill assume that i only have good ideas and my ego cant take that
I like the idea. If possible, maybe it could be restricted to the RP server - it'd keep the list easier to keep track of, in case one admin approves it but another one later knows some issue with it. With a smaller list it's easier to keep track - also, it'd be a nice little incentive for playing on the RP server, especially since you may not want to have to start every shift rushing to where your goto outfit is.