Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expand Spacebux Slots. (And other spacebux suggestions)
Pretty much expand the amount of slots we can use spacebux on, increasing it to about 2 or 3 items. Instead of one. And improve the UI a bit to accommodate it.

Pretty much all I gotta say is. Limbless, Stowaway Skeleton to get the idea across how this could be pretty funny. but I know it could be abusable too. 
Hence why I suggest some UI changes. First one, add a "sell back" button in case you buy something on accident you didn't want. 
Secondly make it unable (pretty much grey out) items that conflict or might cause balance issues when stacked. For example the Food Synthesizer, you shouldn't be allowed two of those. Picking Lizard or skeleton or any other species should grey out the other options. Same with backpacks. etc. You get the idea
Sounds good to me. There'd be a lot of overlap to cover - there's a fair number of things that replace the trinket, I think - but it sounds worth the effort. It could be like traits in that nothing could be double-selected rather than pick particular ones to be unstackable.