Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blacklist heads and detective from being gang leaders
Title. Its ridiculously unfair, as you end up with one gang that has AA at roundstart, and/or security access, not to mention that these jobs can't actually join gangs, so you can't recruit someone with high access as well, to make things a bit less one sided.
To add on to this, when invited to a gang as CE in a round a week or so a go I got the message that I was too responsible to do so. Seems like a double standard if a head cant join, but can spawn as a gang leader and would lead to confusion.
Just wanna say though, a gang mode where ALL of the heads (minus Security) were gang leaders would be pretty gangsta.

Research Director vs. Chief Engineer vs. Medical Director vs. Head of Personnel
Yea, this is definitely something that should've been in from the start for at least heads, I get detective could be iffy on this considering their status, but I'd say throw them in to, because having a side with an instant gun that can mess stuff up isn't cool.
AA? Anti Aircraft?
As a person who had experience with gang-leading as detective, that is absolute bullshit and should absolutely never ever happen.
Are other people various jobs as Gang Leader?

Literally the only job I get Gang Leader as is Staff Assistant.
Kiki - All Access.