Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Classes
Inspired by this post by Frank_Stein, I wanted to suggest this idea (without copying any of his suggestions verbatim): Class Crates for Security. These would grant Security some options to help them fight certain situations or antagonists more effectively, at the cost of making them a greater target and introducing unique equipment into the station that crimers might go after.

Ideally, these would probably only be orderable by the HoS, or by QM in crates with HoS-level access. Maybe the former would use some kind of token limit so they can't just be spammed, and maybe certain especially powerful ones would only be accessible when certain threats are confirmed.

A few of my own ideas (NOTE: I am not taking balance into much consideration here please do not yell at me)
- Arcane Avenger (Wizard): Armor that provides resistance to Wiz spells a-la the Chaplain.
- Spectral Sec (Wraith): Ectoplasmic destabilizer, ghost goggles, grenades that foam salt all over the place.
- Macrocellular Menace (Blob): Some shit that helps with blobs like a concentrated, 2-handed heat laser? Sit in one place and fire a retargetable beam at the cost of movement. Sets people on fire real good though so be careful.
- Werewolf Wrecker (Werewolf): Silver cuffs and bullets, especially brute-resistant armor. Wolfsbane pills that help repel werewolves.
- Vampire Vanquisher (Vampire): Holy water grenades, garlic pills.
- Rev Remover (Revolutionaries): Loyalty implants, maybe some kind of loyalty flashbang to counter the rev one? A NT equivalent of the Rev sign?

The idea is each one would get a unique tool, potentially unique armor and a few support items to help them out

EDIT: These guys should probably get blue armor a la the NT-SO operative, to denote their higher importance, distinguish them from Nukies, and also make them a huge target.