Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minor Changeling eyespiders can control subs
How to replicate: click-drag yourself onto a sub as a changeling spider. Only tested it with eyespiders but it wouldn't shock me if it works for the other types too.

This is most useful for Eyespiders anyway since they can go through doors. You can grab a taser sub from the Sec hanger and be a colossal pain in the ass, or your master can equip your pod with something heavier and turn you into a terror. Best of all, you can use the External Communication Speakers on the sub to talk using your original voice. People expect changelings to be alone, and that they won't get stung if there's a guy in a pod watching them.

This might be a feature tbh. Just imagining the eyespider working the controls with those little tentacles gives me a laugh.
It works with the other limbs, I've piloted miniputts as a legworm before.
It is a feature in a way,changeling limb critters use the same code as the rest of playable critters.
The only different playable critter code is the ghost critter as they have limitations regular critters dont have.
The difference between these two are easily distinguishable,reason why feather fluid birds,polymorph'd people and ling critters can do much more things than a ghost critter can.
If you want to "fix" this without hurting other critters,changeling limbs will have to have their own code counterpart to have their own limitations but still be more free to use than ghost critters.