Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: February Edition!
Reward name: Voice of the Emperor
Reward cost: 5000
Reward: Changes your scream sound to either:

1. The Daggerfall 'HALT' as cried by town guards
2. The Oblivion 'STOP' as cried by Imperial guards, or some variation. There are so many good lines - Wes Johnson is a national treasure.
https://www.soundboard.com/sb/oblivionguards

I've long liked the idea of unique screams, and I would absolutely blow 5000 spacebux on this whenever I was really feeling a sec round.
Just popping in to say that I put a 5k spacebux bounty on the clown last night and it was the best purchase I ever made. Just having spacebux available in-round opens up a ton of possibilities that I don't think people are really taking advantage of. Maybe that ability should be highlighted somehow.
Reward name: Philanthropist
Reward cost: 10 000
Reward: Adds your name onto a vanity plaque on a station.

Idea in general: Add a vanity plaque to a public space on the space station, like courtroom or sports court, and purchasers of this reward get their name onto it for the round. Hard-earned spacebucks returning to NanoTrasen and their stations' upkeep! It should be commemorated.
Reward name: Gymnastics Training
Reward cost: 3000
Reward: Allows you to to *flip three times in a row before incurring a cooldown.
Reward name: Grey jumpsuit 
Reward cost: 50
Reward: Makes you spawn with a staff assistants jumpsuit. Perfect for confusing security!

Reward name: Degenerate 
Reward cost: 3000
Reward: Lets you dab without being one of the jobs/roles that can do so normally.
Reward name: Corpse
Reward cost: 25000
Reward: You spawn dead.

Reward name: Bible
Reward cost: 1000
Reward: You spawn with a bible.

Reward name: Flask
Reward cost: 800
Reward: You spawn with that detective's flask from Manta.

Reward name: Horns
Reward cost: 666
Reward: You spawn with a set of plastic devil horns.

Reward name: GET UP AND JAM
Reward cost: 90,000,000
Reward: You spawn with the plutonium core.

Edit: I really should put Horns up for the vote, but you know what? Vote on Corpse.
Reward name (as displayed in the purchase menu): Adventure Zone Riddle
Reward cost: however much the secret chem hint is, i forgot
Reward: Gives a riddle (like an actual riddle, not just a hint) for a point of interest regarding an adventure zone. May or may not contain the good ending. I'd post an example, but I'm not sure if that counts as spoiling secret content or not.

Flour edit: This idea requires significant player contributions. Player interest in contributing will be required for this to be voted on.
Reward name: Box of Sparklers
Reward cost: 1000
Reward: A box of 5 sparklers that will generate a ton of sparks on your tile. Be careful not to start a fire!

Flour edit: This idea requires significant code work. Code will be required for this to be voted on.
Reward name : Space Diner Patron
Reward Cost : 1500
Reward : Spawn in the Space Diner instead of the station.
Reward name: Mail Ordered
Reward cost: 2500
Reward: You begin the round in a crate hurdling through space and arriving at QM

Reward name: Ownership Tag
Reward cost: 300
Reward: An item that you can stick to any other item or critter in game. Doing so appends either “<character name>’s ” or “<character name>’s pet ”to the target’s name. Purely cosmetic indication of ownership. Tag your party crab, tag your gun, tag a cheese burger if that’s what you want to do. Tag whatever you want to claim as as your own.
(11-29-2019, 10:50 AM)Kak0phony Wrote: Master Chief....

(02-07-2020, 02:22 PM)Carbadox Wrote: Reward name : Space Diner Patron
Reward Cost : 1500
Reward : Spawn in the Space Diner instead of the station.

I really like this idea especially with the motel rooms available now!
Reward name : Savings Bond
Reward Cost : 15000
Reward : You start with a savings bond that, if you manage to keep it till the end of the round, can be redeemed for 16500 spacebux.

Or...........

Reward name : Lottery Ticket
Reward Cost : 15000
Reward : You start with a special lottery ticket that, if you manage to keep it till the end of the round, can be redeemed for a random amount of spacebux, either more or less than the ticket's cost. Gamble your money away!
Reward name: Trick or Treater
Reward cost: 5000
Reward: Begin with the outfit of a random halloween job, and with a goodybag (Does not include special abilities some of the jobs grant. Some, like the ghostbuster, may need to be excluded because of their special gear they really wouldn't be as good without.)
Reward name: Field Doctor
Reward cost: 7500
Reward: Begin with a first aid kit in your bag.
Reward name: Dancin Shoes
Reward cost: 2000
Reward: You get a nice pair of shoes that greatly reduce the cool down on the dance emote

[Image: giphy.webp]