Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Mysha's Recipe Manager + Telesci Utilities
(12-28-2018, 07:14 PM)Kayle7 Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 05:09 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 07:33 AM)Kayle7 Wrote: Hi, I made a web based telescience map before I knew about Mysha's stuff. Hopefully it's still useful. https://kayle7777.github.io/telescience/

this seems really good except for a problem with dragging

dragging with left click makes it think im click-dragging the picture (like you would to drag an image onto your desktop or into a program) and dragging with right click opens the right click menu, which requires some sort of click to close and will change the selected tile as a result

edit: also there should probably be a cap on how far you can zoom in. there's no actual reason to zoom in so far that the entire screen is a single tile and zooming out takes a ton of effort, but it wouldn't hurt to idiot-proof it anyways

Interesting, I thought I had disabled all that, what browser are you using?

Firefox

edit: another bug (or at least unintended problem) is that I can't zoom when my cursor is hovering over the selected tile
(12-28-2018, 07:14 PM)Kayle7 Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 05:09 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 07:33 AM)Kayle7 Wrote: Hi, I made a web based telescience map before I knew about Mysha's stuff. Hopefully it's still useful. https://kayle7777.github.io/telescience/

this seems really good except for a problem with dragging

dragging with left click makes it think im click-dragging the picture (like you would to drag an image onto your desktop or into a program) and dragging with right click opens the right click menu, which requires some sort of click to close and will change the selected tile as a result

edit: also there should probably be a cap on how far you can zoom in. there's no actual reason to zoom in so far that the entire screen is a single tile and zooming out takes a ton of effort, but it wouldn't hurt to idiot-proof it anyways

Interesting, I thought I had disabled all that, what browser are you using?

Can confirm issue present on Firefox, latest build. Issue not present on Chrome.
did it in chrome
(12-28-2018, 08:25 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: edit: another bug (or at least unintended problem) is that I can't zoom when my cursor is hovering over the selected tile

Got that one, and also the cap on zoom, and the firefox click drag bug.

It's my fault for never testing on anything other than chrome. Turns out firefox does not have a CSS implementation to solve the click drag thing, only Chrome does. It's built now, and should be fine. You can also click the header of the do telescience math table to collapse it when you're done with the initial GPS runs now.
103/210, go nuts
(12-30-2018, 12:15 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: 103/210, go nuts

Haha, yeah I wish! I think that's blocked by interference, as is the rest of security. Plenty of lethal stuff you can get out in space though

Also, I implemented a little expedition note dropdown, that has the locations for the telescience expeditions in it (biodome, ice moon, etc).

and also keyboard navigation. Try WASD, arrow keys, or the numpad. numpad + and - keys also can control zoom
is it just me or is there a tiny exclamation mark in a bubble in the south west corner of the oshan map that links to not quite that dumb meme with the kid eating sugar or whatever in kayle's thing
Has anyone updated the managers?
[Image: eRIgura.png]

working on one v
(05-07-2019, 12:14 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Has anyone updated the managers?

Do we need a new manager? Mysha's runs fine on my setup, and I didn't catch wind of any overhauls to teleporter coordinate calculation.
We just need 1x1 resolution images of the maps (in png format), and then you can add them to the app.
Speaking off which, does anybody HAVE some nice pictures of the maps in circulation?
the managers are i i r c kinda janky and not really easily updated. that being said, new maps are definitely needed. i think the ones on goonhub proper are way out of date at this point.

idk, if there's interest i can try picking up my fork of the telesci manager again.