Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerf the wooden police baton
it is too stronk

getting hit with it once is pretty much a death sentence
Oh no! The nasty old traitor killed me, he must be over powered because I'm oh so robust!

The wooden police baton is a fun little item you can only usually get by gambling your entire traitorous budget. I personally see nothing wrong with rewarding the daring and it's easy enough to stop someone with a baton if you slip them up or get a gun.
The baton can only be wielded by a level 60 staff assistant.

I see no problem here.
Leave the damn baton alone,we dont want traitor surplus crate being nerfed
Yesterday there was somebody in deadchat complaining that the Artistic Toolbox was OP too.
Why do people think traitor items are supposed to be fair? The odds are already against the traitor to begin with.
The baton is fine.
Yes hello I decided that I would be Rambo and go after the traitor alone, he proceeded to kill me with his superior equipment.
babayetu83 Wrote:it is too stronk

getting hit with it once is pretty much a death sentence

can we get a rule against kneejerk nerf threads
Plus the police baton is just a stun baton that doea more damage. Just get good.
If you have a plate you can easily beat anyone with anything. Nerf plates.
babayetu83 Wrote:A traitor killed me with a traitor item,they shoudn't have the ability to kill people quickly !!
ATTENTION EVERYONE COMPLAINING THAT TRAITORS ARE OVERPOWERED:

They are not overpowered for the following reasons:

-There is a forever watchful, hate-filled shitty ass machine that can immediately alert the ENTIRE crew of their presence and location, and lock them down in most scenarios.
-It is literally them vs. the majority of the station, including a whole bunch of triggerhappy shitheads given 3 minutes of training on how to completely abuse their powers.
-All it takes is one click (Disarm) and they lose their weapons, of which they get typically only one.

Now, with that in mind, perhaps if you started actually using these things against traitors, instead of bumbling around like an oaf, you might win every now and then.
Or alternatively, stay the fuck out of the traitors way unless you is actively trying to kill you.. don't cry foul if you run off to try and vigilante a traitor and he beats your ass into the ground
There seriously needs to be a sticky saying YO, STOP BITCHING ABOUT THINGS THAT STARTED WITH "A TRAITOR USED [x] TO [y] ME AND"

Like seriously, guys. The point of a combat traitor item is to make it so you have a fighting chance when the crew goes lynch mob on you because you're killing people with a traitor item. The only complaint I can ever remember having in that regard is that it got really goddamned boring when the artistic toolbox was in the surplus crate pool so literally everybody who was in the know spawned a surplus crate to have a shot at getting their rampage on.

Things That Should Be Nerfed:

Things easily accessible to absolutely everybody that completely fuck over another player with little hope to counter it, triple bonus score if it enables shitty griefing by non-traitors (old stun gloves, sleep toxin droppers, epinephrine hyposprays)

Things That Should Not Be Nerfed:

Things that a traitor used to kill you because your dumb ass got caught alone and/or you tried to fight them one on one
I don't really see any need to nerf the thing.