Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drsingh/LLKK #1/7-22-13
Admin name: drsingh
Server: LLJK #1
Date/Time: 7-22-13, ~7:00-7:15 P.M., Central time
Synopsis: I spawned as a medic, went to the HoP, got it changed to Security.
Went to security, some asshole named Uchu Werewolf began attacking me with playful "Bad, bad fake security" before I could change uniform. He started off like he was joking, but then stripped me down (literally nothing besides handcuffs on) and brigged me.
I adminhelp'ed at this point, and drsingh just said that he will look into it and told me to ask for help on the Brig radio. "Uchu" then came into the brig, stunned me, attacked me and began farting on me, and while still naked threw me in disposals and I was gibbed. This is just a random act of shit security, but drsingh insists that "his hands where tied" and that "his lips where tied too", and didn't do shit about
i'm dr. singh and i'm a bad admin
our policy is never directly reveal who is or isn't a traitor. even after your body was destroyed and you couldn't be cloned you could have told another ghost who came back to life and hunted down the traitor based on what I told you.

this complaint was probably warranted, i was being rude
in the interest of transparency here is evidence of me being a jerk about this situation.

HELP: Theendofboot: Uchu Werewolf keeps attacking me despite the fact that I transfered to security
HELP: Theendofboot: He's tased and baton'd me twice
HELP: Theendofboot: He keeps going "bad bad" like its a joke
HELP: Theendofboot: Seriously make him fucking stop
HELP: Theendofboot: Seriously, he's just dragging me around

<drsingh -> theendofboot> we'll step in soon but at the moment he's not breaking any rules. try asking for help on the radio
<drsingh> *lookup command for Uchu Werewolf*
Player found: Uchu Werewolf - online (traitor)
<drsingh> and by soon i mean never

HELP: Theendofboot: This has gone beyond the realms of playful joking, they have me locked up and nude and are just farting on me, they are hindering my ability to play and harming me.
HELP: Theendofboot: They threw me in disposals and I literally have nothing
HELP: Theendofboot: And I just got fucking gibbed. What the fuck!
HELP: Theendofboot: I got my ID changed to security officer and I went there, they joked around saying I wasn

<drsingh -> theendofboot> unfortunately all i can offer are my condolences. my hands are tied in this matter
HELP: Theendofboot: really security, stripped me down and threw me in disposals and I was gibbed.
<drsingh> traitor dressed up as sec is hassling the shit out of this guy
<drsingh> for those who are just joining us

HELP: Theendofboot: I mean, I'm not angry or anything, but they attacked and killed me without warning. That is shit security if anything. How are your hands tied?
<drsingh -> theendofboot> great now my lips are tied too. sheesh
<drsingh -> theendofboot> unfortunately, in space, bad things happen to good people frown

HELP: Theendofboot: This is just strange. That is shit security.
HELP: Theendofboot: I'll stop bugging you guys but I would like to know if anything happens or nothing happens at all
<drsingh -> theendofboot> it will all become clear in time
<drsingh> pick up the hints
<drsingh> if i drop them any heavier i will break the floor
magic mountain Wrote:i'm dr. singh and i'm a bad admin

Yes, we're getting closer to the solution here. crossarms
Yes crossarms