HoS Application-Musketman12
Usual Character Namebig grinominc Jackson
BYOND Username:Musketman12
Recommended by (if applicable):Uh er I dunno
Times Available:Any time between 2 and 3:00

Reason for Application (300 word minimum): I have been playing space station 13 for about 2 years now and I have pretty much done everything and I want to see how I am at commanding a squad of sec guards instead of commanding a bunch of potheads I hate it when I get arrested by some shitcurity guard for doing something COMPLETELY legal then being welded in a locker for the round or permabrigged because nobody rememberd about me. If im HoS And I see some shithead doing that I will gladly demote them or give them a little time out. I am not super serious about security and shit so I wont arrest someone for making a electric chair or having a little fun. But when im security I dont allow TOO much fun as I will stun someone and throw them in the brig for like 2 minutes for making deathweed and giving it to everyone and saying its regular weed when I am security I know I have to work with my fellow officers and I dont just go dead silent when I get orders and I hope I can give those orders and if someone does go dead silent and merely does nothing I would probbably get on their ass.

Security Experience (300 word minimum):I don't play security ALOT but I do play it like 3 rounds of sec a day I have had probbaly around 300 sec rounds and I have NEVER permabrigged someone or arrested them for honking or having a little fun. Fun when im around is allowed but only to the degreee of not death and I will tase someone and throw them in the brig if orderd or I have to. When someone like a traitor gets arrested I sometimes suggest a court for justice and most of the time it does not happen but when it does I always stand outside the courtroom doors and makin sure nobody throws a pipe bomb into the court room killing everyone because usually they get a taser to the gut before that happen. I would say I am farely robust I am good at getting out of sticky situations such as if someone has my gun and all I have is a baton I will go around them and get them in the back and stun em.So overall I have around 6 months of sec experince and have learned the ways of the security guard and not the shitcurity guard.

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc):
I like the bridge connected with the HoS but I have to say during court where is the prisoner and the judge suppost to go during court and I like the cells and there is only one door on the gen pop because before with 2 doors it was really confusing with the getting stuck then going through one door and getting laserd through the other.
Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):Shrek is awesome and is robust all hail shrek.

Previous Bans I have been banned 1 time before for shocking doors.
I haven't really seen much of this guy at all, but the few times I have he was tabling dudes at the HoP's desk or some other annoying thing.
Beardbeard Wrote:I haven't really seen much of this guy at all, but the few times I have he was tabling dudes at the HoP's desk or some other annoying thing.
I double it Is this even a valid statement...?, I have not seen you playing much, so I am going to say no.
I haven't seen you around enough to have any memory of you and you missed 2 out of 3 word counts. I'm going to have to say no.
Electric chair is okay, but death weed is not? I guess if it's been rolled and not really recognizable as death weed, then I agree with you. You also have to keep in mind that what is considered "legal" by security may change from round to round depending on the captain and HoS's sensibilities.

Which server do you tend to play on? Your in game name sounds familiar but I can't recall seeing you play much, much less how you handle sec.

Also, you're short on the 300 word minimums. If you have anything to add to those parts of your app, it might help.
Wydamn Wrote:Electric chair is okay, but death weed is not? I guess if it's been rolled and not really recognizable as death weed, then I agree with you. You also have to keep in mind that what is considered "legal" by security may change from round to round depending on the captain and HoS's sensibilities.

Which server do you tend to play on? Your in game name sounds familiar but I can't recall seeing you play much, much less how you handle sec.

Also, you're short on the 300 word minimums. If you have anything to add to those parts of your app, it might help.

Sorry, I was dumb and didn't read the new sticky. But as it stands, I really haven't seen you much in game.
I usually play on #2 and ok no then well ok.
And you probbaly don't see me much because I dont play on #1 alot and I dont use ooc much at the end or beginning of the round.frown
Musketman12 Wrote:And you probbaly don't see me much because I dont play on #1 alot and I dont use ooc much at the end or beginning of the round.frown

I suggest you do chat in ooc, it's all good fun and useful for learning people's attitudes about different topics, which can be useful when you're deciding what is cool and what would piss people off while you're HoS or another important role. We don't bite, except maybe Marquesas.

Also, sorry for the double post.
Musketman12 Wrote:when im security I dont allow TOO much fun as I will stun someone and throw them in the brig for like 2 minutes for making deathweed
no.
Musketman12 Wrote:I wont arrest someone for making a electric chair
nope.

Musketman12 Wrote:shitcurity guard
no.
I have no idea who you are so I read your application.

And judging by that alone, no, god no, oh god no and MOTHER OF HOLY GOD NO.