Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[Feature] Pineapple Pizza causes brain damage
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...raindamage

Simple patch, pizza with pineapple as a topping deals 20 brain damage when eaten voluntarily!

Note: this has the same rule as russian revolver, where forcing someone ELSE to eat pineapple pizza will NOT cause the effect.
boo
(01-31-2020, 09:54 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: boo

a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
so two people can safely eat pineapple pizza if they feed each other? how romantic!
(01-31-2020, 01:28 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: so two people can safely eat pineapple pizza if they feed each other? how romantic!

YES

Gay romantic co-op pizza consumption is perfect omg
Why exactly would it give you brain damage?
This is a hate crime!

Admins, I am reporting a hate crime!

This is clearly hate directed at me and my brethren of pizza lovers!

BAN HE!

(01-31-2020, 03:26 PM)Skornzy Wrote: Why exactly would it give you brain damage?

Presumably the whole "Pineapple pizza is okay/a sin against humanity" thing.
Wouldn't it make more sense to apply the braindamage while making the pineapple pizza?
:|
(02-01-2020, 02:24 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: :|
Will you people be happier if I add an Italian mutation/trait and apply the effect only to people with that?
Add this immediately. Pineapple doesnt belong on pizza. Who in the hell would think that its a good idea? The guy who invented pineapple pizza was probably bullied to hell.
Imagine hating pineapple pizza enough to make a feature against consuming it in a video game.
THIS IS A HATE CRIME!
(02-01-2020, 02:15 PM)Skornzy Wrote: Imagine hating pineapple pizza enough to make a feature against consuming it in a video game.

To clarify, I don't actually hate pineapple pizza, I just think it's a fun schism to join in on :P
(01-31-2020, 01:41 PM)Erinexx Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 01:28 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: so two people can safely eat pineapple pizza if they feed each other? how romantic!

YES

Gay romantic co-op pizza consumption is perfect omg

I didn't know that I wanted this, and I don't even like pineapple pizza...

Y E S