HoS Application - Dwarfe
? What rules is that breaking? Its not necessarily nice, but neither is 75% of what goes on in this game. Also: The guy that sent that one was complaining that someone killed him.
Wonkmin Wrote:[LLJK 2 [US]] PM: MorphingDwarf/(Scrub Lord Supreme)->Viktor Sergeyev/(OVER 9000 Dildos): Fuckin nerds

Still don't know how to behave.

To be fair, with that fucking name that dude got what ever was coming to him.
Wonkmin Wrote:[LLJK 2 [US]] PM: MorphingDwarf/(Scrub Lord Supreme)->Viktor Sergeyev/(OVER 9000 Dildos): Fuckin nerds

Still don't know how to behave.

Was MorphingDwarf made into an admin for sometime or was there a different context to his comment?
Alright, my application has been open for 2-3 months... I don't want to rush anything if its not ready, but It has been about a month now without any more replies, so I think it should definitely be coming to an end. I don't know whether or not I will be accepted, but are a ton more yays than nays.
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:Alright, my application has been open for 2-3 months... I don't want to rush anything if its not ready, but It has been about a month now without any more replies, so I think it should definitely be coming to an end. I don't know whether or not I will be accepted, but are a ton more yays than nays.

We can vote yay of nay all we want, but the decision ultimately lies with admins. Us other players, HoS, mentor, or otherwise, are only really here for anecdotal input.

All the same, good luck, and don't be discouraged if you need to try again later.
How the hell have two applications gone down in this way this fast?
No,im sorry but i have never seen you in character
waffels5000 Wrote:No,im sorry but i have never seen you in character

I'm not quite sure how that's possible. I haven't been on recently, but in the past I played a LOT.

Aparthied, what do you mean?
Time to break my post cherry, For you Dwarfe.

Every time I've played with him hes been a pretty good guy. So I'd say yes on that alone

But with what I've seen in the thread, its a 'Yes' still with a warning to stay outta trouble.
I've seen you play as a good detective, and a pretty decent captain, so it shows you can play security and heads, so why not head of security?
I'mma thumbs up this one.
Wonkmin Wrote:I honestly have no idea at this point. Chime in, people.

Me and you alike.
In ooc you were an extremely rude dude the only times i have seen you. Sorry but no. Also quit posting in your own damned application so much.