HoS Application - Dwarfe
Usual Character Name: Jacob Dwarfe, Johnny Ringo, and Dr. Telsa
BYOND Username: MorphingDwarf
Recommended by (if applicable): uhhh... Yea... Right.
Times Available: During the summer? Anytime. But when school starts, then it's more like 4-10. I normally play on G4, but recently it's gotten a bit stale so I play on G1 with all the admin gimmicks.

Reason for Application (300 word minimum): Well when I started playing I got into trouble with security a lot and there was one HoS that saved me from angry security guards... A LOT. His/Her name was Sundance Feely. He/She really helped me out, and I want to help out other people just like he did. I don't want to go on a rant about "Shitcurity", but there are some people that are new to the game, perhaps migrants from TG, and they need a helping hand and someone to slap their wrist when they go batshit insane and start harmbatoning any assistant who so much as touches them. I know that I haven't been playing for as long as some of the other HoS qualified crewmembers, but I think I can do it. I like to play detective a lot because of the more laid back role of security it plays. However, the main reason I am applying is because of that plate of spaghetti. I see it through the glass window that I stalk-- I mean watch the HoS from. I can just see the steam floating off of it.. MMMM! It has to be sooooooo good. I have to be honest here, I have broken in before just to get some of that spaghetti. I will however be the first person to admit that I can lose my head if shit goes really bad for me in a particular round. However, if I feel myself getting angry, I typically take a step back and chill out eating donuts in the sec room for a second. One thing that I don't really care for that some of the HoS's do, is that they kill confirmed traitors without any fun. One thing in particular that I want to try is taking their shoes and making them walk through a glass tunnel covered in shards. If they can make it, then they get to go free. If not they are put on display in the sec/courtroom holding cell in a clownsuit with a bible under them if they get tired of waiting there.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): As I said in the previous round, I typically play as detective. A crime bustin', cig smokin', drunk ass detective. I really love detective because of the cool, laid back atmosphere. I typically chill out in the bar, or go investigate crimes while sprouting quotes from famous crackheads. I do however, play security sometimes, and I enjoy fighting changelings and traitors alike. The only thing I don't like fighting is wizards. I don't know why, I just don't. It may be however because of that damned phase shift ability that lets them get away from me everytime. Damn wizards. When I play security, I typically just wander the station for the first five minutes, completely ignoring everything I see unless it charges at me with a c-saber. I then go around and actually take notice, however, if it isn't blatantly obvious, or isn't something stupid like two assistants going at each other with spoons, then I still ignore it. The only thing I really respond to at this point is calls of murder or if I hear that someone is having fun. If someone is having fun on my watch, I throw em in the brig to rot for a couple centuries. If I hear anything, I go there, and then I start getting serious. If it's a ling, then I will not outright murder them, but since you can't really contain a ling unless it's knocked out, I typically stuff in a coffin and send it off with a medkit from the mass driver. Gives it a chance to survive and come back. However, if it's a traitor, I will typically confiscate it's gear, hook it up with a brand new orange suit and shackles, and perhaps a muzzle and some handcuffs, then send it on it's way.

(Also, there was only 299 words in that one.. Yep, I am definitely a rebel.)

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): I personally believe that the depressurized area behind the gen pop cell and solitary needs to be made a little easier to get to. However, I typically put a false wall in the bathroom prior to doing my dirty deeds.. So with the right planning, it's definitely possible.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is by far the best damn ogre ever. I don't care what you guys think. Well, the first shrek was, but the third... Well.. He was different.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I don't think I have ever actually gotten banned. However I will check after posting this.

This is a repost because Wonkmin told me I could. You don't really NEED to read it again, as I didn't change anything. Thanks!
I say yes still. People fart around sometimes that isn't grounds to 100% flipturn your opinion.
Yes. Despite the slip up that happened it was a one off. If having one mistake meant you couldn't get hos or mentor then a lot of people who have it shouldn't. I have seen Dwarfe play and he is worthy of the beret. Since the slip up he has improved greatly.
TheRedScare Wrote:Yes. Despite the slip up that happened it was a one off. If having one mistake meant you couldn't get hos or mentor then a lot of people who have it shouldn't. I have seen Dwarfe play and he is worthy of the beret. Since the slip up he has improved greatly.

Thank you. I have actually been working really hard to change my ways, and I think I have gotten better, so thank you for affirming my beliefs.
Dwarfe is cool. Do this.
Like I said last thread, yes.
Thanks guys
It's still a no from me, sadly. I still want to see more of that "Hell yeah this guy is great" instead of just "Meh sure" out of you.
Yeah, honestly I have not seen anything from you that shows your qualified for the position yet, and the fact there has not been one enthusiastic endorsement really shows that most people feel the same way I do. You should seriously wait a few months and keep working on Security and stuff to show your skill.
I also approve,on the few times i saw him he was quite good at his job
As I said before, lots of potential, and when I see you as security you definitely make an effort to do your job and keep it fun. I would recommend that you try to create some fun next time you roll a head, just to show how you deal with authority and keeping a large group of people entertained.
Wydamn Wrote:As I said before, lots of potential, and when I see you as security you definitely make an effort to do your job and keep it fun. I would recommend that you try to create some fun next time you roll a head, just to show how you deal with authority and keeping a large group of people entertained.

Can do, thanks for the idea.
Rube and Flarearms... I don't get what you think the hos should be, funmaster general?

It's just a position for a player who won't get himself too caught up in fighting traitors, know when to look the other way, and keep an eye on the other security players if they are being too stiff.

Ok, being well known and well liked helps getting a ton of yes; but don't take this shit too seriously unless you have a specific reason to complain against someone.

I say yes.

Also, dude stop posting in your own app unless someone says "that time he did this and that and I did not like it one bit" :/
I stand by my yes from before. I've seen nothing but good things from Dwarfe in game.
I figure I should probably add that I was rightly banned from the forums for 5-6 days for posting in other's applications while having one open myself. Don't know how I didn't see that rule. Oh well. Sorry. Hopefully this doesn't change anyone's opinions of me too much.