Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI able to control doors with AI control wire cut
Yeah I was trying to take down an rogue AI one round and cut the wire for AI control to get in the upload but the AI could still close and bolt the door shut. I'm not sure if thats intended for the AI upload or if its a bug.
The AI can control doors the wire has been cut on, but only after a decent delay. It shouldn't be happening immediately, though (unless the door was hacked before)...
Im not sure how long it took but Im not sure if Im a fan of AI being able to do that. Maybe Ill rethink it later though. I just had surgery today and my mind is fuzzy from meds. Thanks for answering though.
(01-30-2020, 03:03 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: The AI can control doors the wire has been cut on, but only after a decent delay. It shouldn't be happening immediately, though (unless the door was hacked before)...

if memory serves, the AI might be able to control things if they had the interface open before the wires were cut
i've got no idea if that's still the case but, maybe its an angle to look into
I know that the AI can access the armory doors now a days. I just assumed that was a bug too.
AI has always been able to access armory doors by doing a control override hack. cutting the ai wire on a door locks the Ai out for like, 30s to 1m, but it can power through and has been able to for a long time