Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AI Speech Modules
An AI module that when uploaded gives the ai your choice of a speech modifier. IE Finnish, gibbering, elvis, etc.
I'm Firebarrage and I endorse this idea
*ahem* ah yes, finally, an official way to give K.N.I.G.H.T OwO speak...
(/s)
Quick addendum: It also should work on borgs. Thank
+1

How would it work in terms of implementation?

Easiest I would imagine is Click in hand -> Pop up list of languages -> Smack upload -> Shows up as Law?*

*And by law, it's not roleplaying like the other laws, but forced like genetics?

Or would it work like other modules where you enter it in manually? This would mean that the AI would have to roleplay it, which might be a bit tiresome as other speech laws, so i'd prefer the former.
We've chatted a bit about how to go about it in the coder channel. Ideas are forming, hopefully we can have this soonish!
A few of these for existing accents and maybe some others would really, *really* make things easier for an AI so they don't have to type the accent normally
Suicide rates in AI players raise by 100%
This is a good.

Make it a thing.

Thank you.
Gore Greasy Gibberson approves of this with his encephelon.
Reminds me of a recent round where the AI had a fake uWu accent while a bounty was on and I almost spaced it before realizing AIs cant have accents haha. I was inebriated.
Alternatively, give the AI a list of accents that it can select at its choosing in the form of a command - would be far more flexible IMO.
^Then it can be forced by law to use a specific one, maybe as a module that locks it's accent