Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor If you get bumped while deploying a mechanics frame it becomes impossible to deploy
If you start deploying an item frame with a soldering iron and get bumped out of it by someone else, then you can't deploy that item. Had this happen to me with a part of a cloner I was building, kinda frustrating.

When I used the soldering iron on the frame afterwards, I got the messages "You un/secure the enzymatic relclaimer frame" and then nothing happened
it reverts it to the 2013 version of the frame logic somehow. I haven't actually lookedv at the code to see why, but the workaround is to secure the frame and then use in hand
I've noticed if you just move period while trying to deploy things this happens, is very irritating
You can probably fix it by using it in-hand (to "secure" it) and then try to deploy again, but yeah. Ancient relic of the old frame logic.

holy shit was that really in 2013? jesus christ
(01-30-2020, 10:18 AM)Zamujasa Wrote: You can probably fix it by using it in-hand (to "secure" it) and then try to deploy again, but yeah. Ancient relic of the old frame logic.

holy shit was that really in 2013? jesus christ

Can confirm, using it in hand fixes that. Still annoying especially when you play as cyborg.
Had the same problem a few times. Looking at the code, it appears to be intended to add materials to the frame before deploying it.
Fixed!