Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Remove syndicate hat and variants from trinket pool
(01-24-2020, 08:05 PM)Superlagg Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 07:18 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 07:03 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: The biggest problem with the hat isn't the fact that it's a trinket that gets you killed.

The biggest problem with the hat is that being a trinket makes it less cool, and also leads to less people killing you over the hat.

People just aren't all that interested in killing people over a trinket.

I can say that as a person who would like more opportunities to fight someone on relatively equal footing to me, rather than a 2-hit KO of "my ass flew off" and "I got shot with a fireball/lightning" I would absolutely be interested in hunting a person down over a trinket.

We *do* need more opportunities to beat the crap outta each other.

Cant do it to cluwnes, you're just beating up the victim of a badguy.

Cant do it to clowns, no fun beating them up *before* they do something stupid.

Cant do it to lizards cus I'll fukkin cut ya.

But someone who put on a stupid hat? That might work. The hat works as implied consent that you're down to fight. Or something like that! Cus you *can* always just not wear the hat, or toss it in a hallway for someone who *wants* it.

To play Devil's Avocado I would actually love it if people beat me up as a cluwne because I generally give up on having a round after that, trying in vain to get people to kill me instead of having to *suicide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove syndicate hat and variants from trinket pool - by Nnystyxx - 01-24-2020, 08:28 PM