Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Remove syndicate hat and variants from trinket pool
Soooo, I haven't read a lot of these things, but I do have a kind of idea that could help solve this problem that I think would be neat...

A Nanotrasen hat!

basically a blue reskin of the current Syndicate hat that would give off blue light instead of red and also have a giant N on the hat instead of an S. This could replace the syndicate hat in the trinket pool while still seeming rather cool and flashy.
Kill all cluwnes.
Also yeah the idea of a nanotrasen hat thats blue instead of red for a trinket would be nice but uhh maybe a big NT instead of a big N
The Very Nanotrasen Hat should just be a stack of NT berets duct-taped together.
(01-25-2020, 07:22 AM)Vengarr Wrote: The Very Nanotrasen Hat should just be a stack of NT berets duct-taped together.

I love this idea
There's a lot of possible ways to make cluwne hunting popular again, might make a post about it after thinking on some ideas for a day (Maybe cluwnes eventually after a decent chunk of time transform into a dangerous Legman but dressed as a clown and in service of the wizard who cluwned him?)

Back to hats, I think there should be a separate spacebux reward box filled with special "Evil" trinkets that you wear to signify that you're fair game for a smacking (You get one per buying). Getting back to centcomm with it gives everyone else a message indicating that they aren't as cool as you, the only mechanical incentive to steal the hat being green text (and "maybe" a small spacebux bonus?)