Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CHEM-PACK
A chem-pack:

Functioning as a item to be put in the backpack slot and not removable on your own.

Before putting it on someone's back you can insert a beaker bomb (be it beaker-bomb-remote, beaker-bomb-timer or the other parts - beaker-bomb-proximity might have to be able to be armed separately from a distance through a chem-pack remote itself so that it does not explode on the one equipping it on a victim. Would be a fun new way to deliver chems as the crew needs to get close to the victim to disarm it. Perhaps EMP grenades could disarm it and give those another usage too. The beaker-bomb-proximity would of course only prox with people around the victim and not by the victim themselves. A variable to perhaps change how many people need to be around the victim in like a specific radius could also be near so that it would not just explode with a single person next to the victim.

In essence - chem-pack - chem-remote to arm that thing - insertable into the pack would be all beaker-bombs.
we have suicide vests already; this sounds like just a suggestion to be able to lock those; perhaps with adding two sets of handcuffs?
(01-21-2020, 10:31 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: we have suicide vests already; this sounds like just a suggestion to be able to lock those; perhaps with adding two sets of handcuffs?

You can insert chems and ways of triggering them remotely already? I have never encountered suicide vests before. smile
https://wiki.ss13.co/Construction#Suicide_bomb_vest

it was my understanding that you could put beaker assembles in these, which would allow a signaller beaker assembly, but now I'm not so sure. that could be another addition to the best I'd like to see
I had suggested a long time ago a bomb that you can handcuff to someone. Like a briefcase bomb. It would be nice to have it also work as a chem bomb if you wanted to handcuff it to them.

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=11723