Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Radiation Zombies?
While I haven't played in a while and don't have much experience with radiation I think it would be cool if people who were killed could have a small chance for their body to re-animate (under player control) every time they experience, say, 100 Radiation damage within a certain time threshold.

Perhaps this new "Radiation Zombie" would have immunity to tox damage and oxygen damage but would have a MUCH lower health pool. This could allow people who would normally be totally screwed to have a chance of playing for a little bit longer and could make for some fun Role play situations.

If this were to happen I feel a good way to keep it balanced as a weaker version of a regular space man would be to not change their allegiance to the station, if they're a traitor they're still a traitor, if they''re a normal worker they're not suddenly allowed to start attacking people. 

As a couple pieces of flavor to make it more fun could be that drinking pure water could cause them to pass out for a second, shaking hands could have a small chance for their arm to be removed and be grabbed by the person who shook it, firing guns or using melee attacks should do the same thing and maybe they could be "cured?" by feeding them enough mutadone? 

Give me your thoughts and ideas for this, I think it could be really fun if done right and could potentially add an extra layer of "silly fun" to the game big grin
Perhaps if they were reanimated as zombie NPCs and not as fully playable players.