Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Map votes should be held at the end of rounds
(01-22-2020, 07:56 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Now, you could then have the voting start after those rounds end and just have people wait around on station, as ghosts, or whatever.

I like this! Maybe if the nuke goes off just let people hang out in that ghost bar place I've heard about.
what if like
ok you have a vote at the start of the round like normal
but then when the shuttles called
you know the point of no return, where it cant be recalled, what if a second map vote was called when the shuttle reaches that point
and that way, for rounds that end very suddenly, there was still also a vote (like in nuke) from the beginning of the game
but theres also a vote if the pop changes or opinions shift or whatever
Yo - how about starting a vote like now at every round start...BUT...shall the shuttle leave for CentComm another - a new vote will be held taking precedence over the old one. Essentially a fake starting vote for some rounds so no one can figure out what type of round this is going to be all the while giving people the choice to change their mind at a later date and incorporate joined players.

This means that normal traitor round votes would be a bit redundant - to keep the secrecy.
I'd rather have Frank's option. Only one vote, but at the end. If the round ends before the shuttle reach the no-return point, we just gotta wait a bit more.
If there were two votes I wouldn't bother voting the first time, and just shrug when the round ends with no second vote.
Both could be tried for some time I guess.