Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Directed Nanites weird behavior
So far I've had two weird occurrences with directed nanites: One where my spleen got ejected with no replacement, and a more minor one where my butt was ejected except... it wasn't ejected at all and I still had a normal butt.
If this happens to you and you can manage it get an organ scan for me. I briefly looked at the code earlier but couldnt see anything wrong at first glance.
I haven't been able to reproduce the bugs yet but both times it happened I had replaced some of my organs with cyberorgans while the nanites were working. Perhaps check if that could have an effect?
I had it happen again. Ejected my spleen, no replacement. Got the screenshot this time. A nice admin bailed me out of death again. I had not attempted to replace any of my organs with normal surgery.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Last night the butt bug happened again... it said it ejected my butt but no butt was ejected and my farts were still normal farts, not cyberfarts. I uploaded two picks, here, one showing the butt ejection text and the other showing the scan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)