Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various Bugs
Three bugs to report:

1. Outright obliterating the Valu-chimp dispensers doesn't appear to count towards the "kill 50% of the monkeys" traitor objective.

2. The Network diagnostic cart's ping function works oddly. Even when it is set to low range, I still pick up people from the station Z-level while I'm on the mining Z-level.

3. You can still hear a pod's external speaker while you're unconscious.
Dastardly Wrote:Three bugs to report:

1. Outright obliterating the Valu-chimp dispensers doesn't appear to count towards the "kill 50% of the monkeys" traitor objective.

2. The Network diagnostic cart's ping function works oddly. Even when it is set to low range, I still pick up people from the station Z-level while I'm on the mining Z-level.

3. You can still hear a pod's external speaker while you're unconscious.

Valuchimps aren't science monkeys. Afaik the only ones that matter are the ones in Genetics.
Dastardly Wrote:Three bugs to report:

Any monkey inside the machine does not count towards the objective as they don't exist at that time. And that objective is bugged as heck. And NPC monkeys are pretty much FUCKING INVINCIBLE.
what does the syndicate have against monkeys anyway
mozi Wrote:what does the syndicate have against monkeys anyway

Well before vendochimps came about there were only so many monkeys and there was no way to get more so you were essentially sabotaging genetics

Our fantastic scientists already use a lot of human test subjects now imagine if those who use a monkey if available also used human subjects oh god the horror.
would be nice to have an ALF-style objective to rescue monkeys instead of murdering them, those poor simians need to catch a break
Marquesas Wrote:

Our fantastic scientists already use a lot of human test subjects now imagine if those who use a monkey if available also used human subjects oh god the horror.

Harry Harlow up in this bitch