Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing fried items.
Yes, it's fun to eat them but I'd still like to wear them and get assaulted by an assistant who will proceed to eat them. Also could apply to other items aswell.

This is Some Random Guy!
Some Random Guy is wearing a lightly-fried chef's uniform.
Some Random Guy has a lightly-fried Radio Headset by his mouth.
Some Random Guy has a lightly-fried Chef's hat on his head.
Some Random Guy has a lightly-fried backpack on his back.
Some Random Guy is wearing lightly-fried Some Random Guy's ID Card (Chef).
you can survive being deep-fried if you're good enough
babayetu83 Wrote:you can survive being deep-fried if you're good enough
Yet another piece of information that I did not know. Thanks.

But some of us are not so robust. Like me (probably only me).
I don't think this is possible without a shitload of work cause the fried object is actually a completely different type of object from its predecessor and only inherits the name and sprite
mozi Wrote:I don't think this is possible without a shitload of work cause the fried object is actually a completely different type of object from its predecessor and only inherits the name and sprite

If we can agree on any fried item losing its special abilities, actually, this wouldn't be wonky at all to implement, you're just thinking about it backwards. Don't make a fried equivalent for every ITEM, make slot subclasses for the fried food object. (eg. /obj/item/reagent_containers/food/fried/shoes)
Marquesas Wrote:
mozi Wrote:I don't think this is possible without a shitload of work cause the fried object is actually a completely different type of object from its predecessor and only inherits the name and sprite

If we can agree on any fried item losing its special abilities, actually, this wouldn't be wonky at all to implement, you're just thinking about it backwards. Don't make a fried equivalent for every ITEM, make slot subclasses for the fried food object. (eg. /obj/item/reagent_containers/food/fried/shoes)

Yes. That's a good idea.
But why
Klayboxx Wrote:But why
The return of fun
I survived being fried earlier today and was able to talk. Then Dr.Spaceman ate me so my glorious deep fried body was gone.
Conor12 Wrote:
The return of fun

Ok it WOULD be funny if fried shoes made a crunch sound when you walk
Klayboxx Wrote:
Conor12 Wrote:
The return of fun

Ok it WOULD be funny if fried shoes made a crunch sound when you walk

Also left a trail of slippery oil.
A new way to punish shitcurity. Deep-fry their stuff and let them go. After a while they are butt-naked while others are eating their clothes and other equipment.

That would just be hilarious to watch.

Also traitors may find it useful, who knows.