Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flourish - Rotciv Iilems - Permanent Ban
Who banned you?: Flourish
Byond Key: AbominationBanisher 
Date of Ban: 3-5 months ago.
Specified Reason for Ban: Reason: [SAY: The lizard faggot.] Bigotry, which includes slurs, are against the rules, so please don't use them. It looks like you logged out before I could message you. Please read the rules and confirm that you understand them with an appeal on the forums, thanks!
Ban Length: Permanent
What led to the ban? Probably logged in 4 months ago, played around for ten minutes, said some stuff, quit, forgot about goon for quite a while, got banned whilst offline.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: Hadn't read the rules at the time, was about a 4 days new to the game, and was simply experimenting with servers. Didn't really consider ANYTHING at the time. Killed a guy on bee at that time for spraying me with a water bottle. I've learned in that long time, read the rules of goon, etc. Mistake shall not be repeated.
Which rule did you break? Rule 4.
Evasion Attempts: Only found out about the ban this moment, so no. No evasion attempts.
Hi there, thanks for the appeal. Yeah, bigotry and slurs are against the rules, and you seem to get that. I'm away right now, but I'll ask another admin to lift your ban.

edit: Lifted.