Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
context for medals
sometimes i enter the medals command on accident and see a very long list of achievements that i didn't know i had or gained at some time and completely forgot about, and i wonder "wait, what was that for?"
it'd be nice if there was some form of description for each of the medals instead of a cryptic name that may or may not actually be related to what the medal was for
Yes please. Achievements with no explanations are counter-intuitive and pure unfun.

I understand that some achievements come from "secret" content like telescience but it's common for some games to keep some achievments secret until they're achieved.
I think there's room for not every medal to be secret anymore. That said I kinda have this weird warm attachment to the "where did I get all these medals from, anyways?" vibe we get right now.

I think at the very least, let's un-secret all the traitor and crew objective medals as a start and work from there.
If you want to keep them secret then they don't necessarily need very helpful descriptions, like some of the new spacebux chem hints.
Guys how do I get the Banned medal?