Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Segways don't respect being handcuffed.
Title - you can get on segways just fine despite being cuffed and all. Very frustrating to deal with.
I presume it's the same way with everything you can click drag yourself to, as you can force yourself into the Garbage chute while handcuffed.
feels like a Feature to me. what about being cuffed would stop you from climbing up onto a segway or into a disposal chute?
(01-12-2020, 05:09 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: feels like a Feature to me. what about being cuffed would stop you from climbing up onto a segway or into a disposal chute?
Considering the fact that you can't move a single block while cuffed and being pulled, I don't think you can do as much as get on a segway AND ride away.
Feature in my opinion. I generally have a fun time on either end of the situation when a Segway comes into play during an arrest.

I'd go as far as to say Segways exist mainly for this purpose, since in all other situations they do more harm than good.
If someone if cuffed and manages to escape on a segway, they absolutely deserve that escape. Feature.
Feature as old as time
I would at least like to remove getting into garbage chutes, as it does nothing but make the arrest process take more time than it needs to.

Down with the segway being a feature though.