Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Make removing someone else's uniform harder.
(01-16-2020, 10:11 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 12:29 PM)Podrick Equus Wrote: Removing someone's uniform also strips their ID, belt, and pocket items from their person

You know, now that I think about it, I've always found that a bit weird. Like, shouldn't the pockets and ID slot be attached to the clothing like a container?

And speaking of belts, that's something else that would probably have to be removed before being able to get off the rest of the outfit.

having to remove belts seems like it would be a bit annoying code-wise, since belts aren't the only belt slot items and there are belts that aren't containers iirc so I doubt every actual belt uses the same parent object. That being said, the uniform being a container for your other slots is an interesting idea, though it might cause too much fiddling if you want to just switch jumpsuits real quick.
(01-16-2020, 11:01 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 10:11 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 12:29 PM)Podrick Equus Wrote: Removing someone's uniform also strips their ID, belt, and pocket items from their person

You know, now that I think about it, I've always found that a bit weird. Like, shouldn't the pockets and ID slot be attached to the clothing like a container?

And speaking of belts, that's something else that would probably have to be removed before being able to get off the rest of the outfit.

having to remove belts seems like it would be a bit annoying code-wise, since belts aren't the only belt slot items and there are belts that aren't containers iirc so I doubt every actual belt uses the same parent object. That being said, the uniform being a container for your other slots is an interesting idea, though it might cause too much fiddling if you want to just switch jumpsuits real quick.

Tarkov Station 13