Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epinephrine Hypospray
You can stuff hyposprays full of epinephrine without emagging them and that is Super Fucking Dumb. There's never, ever a legitimate reason to put more than five or ten units of epinephrine into someone at a time, and dumping 30 units into someone with a single click means they'll be collapsing, vomiting, seizing, and a complete wreck for a very long time due to epinephrine's decay being so slow. A totally legitimate tactic for a traitor (if obtuse when they could just use a sleepypen), but I've seen, and been victim of, normal doctors using this tactic at the slightest provocation.
I was tasked to protect the nuke disk once and my only weapons were a beaker of sulfuric acid smoke and a hypospray of epinephrine. crossarms
I'd like to note that this is sleep toxin droppers all over again.
Yeah, gonna have to agree with this. I get that it's medicine and all, but in the event that you'd actually need to give someone Epi they're probably not gonna be moving around much anyway. The abuse of it in hypoes is just obnoxious.
I raised the overdose amount and raised the metabolism rate significantly, is this still a problem?
Cogwerks Wrote:I raised the overdose amount and raised the metabolism rate significantly, is this still a problem?

This I actually wanted to avoid because now the syringes of epi in the medkits are 1/3 as useful as before.